Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Pregnancy update.

I thought I'd do a pregnancy update since its been about 15 weeks since my last one. Only 5 weeks to go till my due date!







How far along: 35 weeks.

Size of baby: My pregnancy app says around 5lbs.

Maternity clothes: Oh, yeah. Those, and lots of dresses.

Best moment this week: Going to Ikea. Seriously, look at these kids. How could it not be a fun, crazy time?




Movement: YES. SO.MUCH.MOVEMENT. This little guy sleeps during the day and kicks like crazy at night. 

Food cravings/aversions: Oreo Mcflurries, cinnamon rolls, orange juice, apples and yogurt.....the list could go on. I try not to have the sweet things, but boy do I crave them.

Gender: Boy.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing my toes, being able to roll over in bed without it being an ordeal, tying my shoes easily, getting labor over with and having a newborn. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment