Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Farm house table update.

I've been looking for chairs for my table for awhile. I knew I wanted a bench on one side and found the perfect plan for that. Pintrest had a bunch of cute ideas but the chairs I wanted easily went for $120 a piece (OUCH. I ain't got the money for that). I started browsing Craigslist and all of the chairs on there needed to be heavily sanded and stained, (waaaaay too pregnant for that!) so I decided to look at Ikea. I found exactly what I wanted and the chairs were $25 a piece. Way more reasonable, so I grabbed two of them when we went up there a couple weeks ago. I LOVE how they look and they were so easy to put together. I really regretted not buying two more so when my sister-in-law said she was making a trip up there, I asked her if she could pick me up two. She just dropped them off yesterday and sweetly put them together while the guys were working on the shop and I was making dinner.  I took some pictures of the table a couple days ago so I'm hoping to take some more once we stain the other two. 

Here's what we have going on right now:



                                         Tucker wanted to be in this one. Haha! Love that kid!






I found the Ikea chairs here: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90263902/

Isn't the bench CUTE?! I have one handy husband, thats for sure!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment