Friday, January 15, 2016

Bedroom tour!


A little back story about this bedroom. When we first moved in I was pregnant with Emily and I LOVED the bead board in this room. I thought it would be perfect for a girls room. So we moved our bedroom into the smaller one and gave em this one. Charlie always wanted us to have this room. So one day I decided to switch rooms with Em. It was a bit of a nightmare. About half-way through I hit the "What was I THINKING" phase. I was in denial. I think I may have even hit the 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. Ok, it wasn't that bad, but you get what I'm saying. 

I'm very happy with how it turned out. Charlie was pretty excited. I think he was more excited about the fact that I did it and he didn't have to go through the 5 stages of grief with me haha. 






                       I had some help from this cutie!




Ruth gave me this end table and I painted it and put on new knobs.





Messy bed and Tucker looking out the window.




He was trying to walk to me. I love him!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment