Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Planting strawberries.

I've been wanting a raised strawberry planter for awhile. My sister-in-law Nichole has one and I love that her kids are able to go out side and pick them whenever they are in season. I asked Charlie if he could make me one and off to Home-Depot we went! We used cedar fencing since it was cheaper than regular cedar boards and It turned out beautifully!! I'm so in-love with it! 



We each had a piece of Trader Joe's chocolate which explains the chocolate mouth. 


Here are our beautiful strawberry plants!



She's the very best helper




Charlie came up with this brilliant idea:

He took a copper pipe and nailed small holes into it so it would mist water onto the plants.How cool is that?!? He even got me this snazzy timer so I can set it for the same time every day and it'll water the plants for me. 2016 can be pretty awesome.


Here are some cell phone pictures we took:

Emily snapped this photo of me. 30 weeks today!!


Shes so sweet<3











0 comments:

Post a Comment