Friday, February 26, 2016

A typical morning in the Sullivan house hold.

So I thought I'd do a blog post on what my mornings look like. I tried to snap a picture every hour or so. 

8am- Breakfast time. We had homemade sour dough toast with farm fresh eggs and non-gmo yogurt with chia seeds (I grew the chia seeds in my garden. No big deal). No, that's not a box of Mini Wheats in the background.......sssshhhhhhh. Ok, the kids had mini wheats and Tucker and I had baked oatmeal with honey yogurt. 



8:20ish- Tucker and I took a shower while the other kids played. Don't mind the huge laundry mess in the back ground. The other two hopped in the shower and every one was dressed and clean. VICTORY!! 





9am ish- The kids played in their room while I cleaned up the kitchen mess. 
Well, trashed their room. 
Jakey boy helping momma vacuum.
Emily pushing Tucker on the bed so the vacuum doesn't get him. 
Vacuuming her room like a big girl while Jake tries to kill his self on the doll house.

10 am-- I found a toddler Bible study online. The kids kept on repeating "The Lord is my Shepherd, I like nothing" Thank you Kentucky accent for making the word "lack" sound like "like". Close enough! haha!
Coloring a Shepherd and sheep! 

Tucker decided to take this opportunity to go into the bath room and cause chaos. AKA--Eating toothpaste, unrolling the toilet paper, getting in the shower and splashing, etc.  This is him being dragged out and then told "No, bathroom" He can't like it.


While the kids were coloring I decided to tackle this huge load of laundry. I can't like this.

Tucker screaming once again because his leg wouldn't fit the way he wanted it to fit in his booster. Life is rough.
While I was folding laundry they decided that coloring was boring so why not draw on each others faces instead. Good times.
This kid though haha. 


10:30ish. Starting Ems lessons. I asked her if she could take a picture of us. She somehow figured out how to edit pictures while taking them. These 2012 kids. I tell ya! (Did you notice Tuckers awesome multi-tasking abilities?)

I really love these Pathway Reader books!

Reading.
Jake snapped this picture of Tucker. He's adorable. His pants are wet because he decided to dump a whole glass of water on his self between the hours of 9am-10am. 
Emily doing her Math book. 
11:30ish-- Lunch time and we're making pizza!
The kids loved it. Who doesn't like pizza? My son is pant-less most of the day because we are potty training. 

The kids ate lunch and I sent them outside to play before naps. Jake asked Emily to "under dog" him on that green swing. That went about as well as you would imagine. I heard screaming and ran outside to see Emily underneath it with her face down in the mud. I told them no more "under-doggies".
Nap time! Emily is so excited about taking a nap as you can tell. 


My current view. Coffee and a computer.










2 comments:

  1. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
    Vessel Sinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the amazing piece of writing, Thanks a lot for the purpose of rendering everybody this. Have post best natural toothpaste for toddlers

    ReplyDelete